Wednesday, March 26, 2014

26MAR2014 // RONNIE & JOE


Top: Vintage / Shorts: From Korea / Challenge Talisman Necklace: Pyrrha  / Bag: Wabisabi / Spin Wedges: Acne Studios / Lip: MAC Cyber + Night Moth

Super simple look for Ronnie & Joe Optical Salon's launch party last week. As expected, the store was very well designed, and showcased all the beautiful eyewear in a very tasteful and effortless way. Ronnie & Joe represent several amazing brands like Dita, Native Sons, Thom Browne, Moscot, Illesteva, Matsuda, Karen Walker and more. Having gone through Lasik surgery several years ago to give me better vision, I now (partially) wish I had a real excuse to wear some of the optical frames we saw in the store. I wear a lot of dark colours and pretty basic clothing, but I love my crazy eyewear. I'm glad to know it's not going to be too hard to find them locally anymore. More photos from the event here.


Photos by Anton Aguila

3 comments:

  1. lasik sounds so convenient though, i'm sure you can make up for it in trendy sunglasses.
    my latest thing is those 70s old man glasses, they are kind of like a mix between necessary and unnecessary. best worst example off the top of my head ... http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/67115-christian-bale-reveals-weight-gain-beer-belly-in-american-hustle-trailer/1381519156_christian-bale-article.jpg (bottom right only haha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love those retro sunnies. I can't rock em like you do xx

      Delete
  2. love the shoes. + everything!!! and your lips is so wicked.. hugs

    ReplyDelete