Monday, April 21, 2014

20APR2014 // SKIRTING PT. 1



Top: Vintage / Skirt: Y-3 / Sneakers: CDG PLAY x Jack Purcell / Bag: Wabisabi / Sunnies by Charlie 

Wishing everyone had a great Easter holiday!

I wanted to do a little project for the blog, something along the line of themed outfit posts. Since my personal style is a little bit inconsistent apart from it being mine, I thought I'd at least try to put it to good use. This one is going to be a three-part post with the theme of skirts. Starting off with my most used one; this Y-3 skirt from the SS12 collection is one of my most versatile pieces. Not too girly, not too dressy, but enough details to play around with to style in several ways. Because the fabric is made of sweat material, it is extremely comfortable. I got away with wearing this in the cold spring last February in Paris, layered with black tights and heeled boots. I just have to make sure to walk like a lady when wearing this skirt because of that oversized ribbing on the hem.

Photos by Cholo dela Vega 

2 comments:

  1. basic pieces are powerful no? love the photo and im so excited about this 3part outft posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look, simplicity at it best. Love the hair as well. Looking forward to this 3 piece blog post xx
    M

    ReplyDelete