Thursday, July 10, 2014

10JUL2014 // PREVIEW BEST DRESSED 2014


See the video here (Stylebible.ph)

The very lovely Tinay Villiamel (owner and creative director of Bleach Store) and I were picked as two of Preview Magazine's Best Dressed list for 2014, under the theme of Genderless Dressing. Even though the shoot was held some months ago, I still find myself speechless and quite nervous about this little highlight of my year. There is really nothing like being appreciated for the things you love and have a real passion for. I started this blog as an outlet for my personal style and interests, and maybe the few events that I attend. I've really been blessed to be surrounded by people that support and inspire me, this has made a lot of things come to life. Thanks to you. Thanks so much, Preview, for the amazing feature!

P.S. I'll be posting some outfit photos from the shoot soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment