Friday, August 15, 2014

15AUG2014 // SQUARISH

Sunnies by Charlie / PVC Knit Top: Zara / Drawstring Shorts: Uniqlo / Ayahko Bag: Wabi Sabi / Crepe Sole Brogues: Kurt Geiger


Keeping things super simple in this week's post. I love the boxy form that the top and shorts separately take- the top because of the bonded knit + PVC; the bottoms because of the pleats despite the soft viscose feel. In a recent exchange, a friend asked me what my priorities in dressing were. My top priorities, I realized, were comfort and silhouette. Comfort because I really am too lazy to power through the day in anything painful or too constricting, and silhouette because I get bored easily and love to try different things. Hey, so, I'm (slightly) consistent after all!


Photos by Karyn Ong

2 comments:

  1. Love that it is boxy but yet feminine. Love the socks with the shoes, been doing that myself lots lately. xx
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. consistently inconsistent! i am finding comfort way more important in my post-aa days! (re: disco pants)

    ReplyDelete